Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: About the soundchecks

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL.. I want to see hamster ball darren. That's would be soo cute. Maybe some one could just roll hoim out the door for me? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 11, 2002 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Lady_Ilona ]</font>

  2. #22
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
    LOL.. I want to see hamster ball darrell. That's would be soo cute. Maybe some one could just roll hoim out the door for me? [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'll do my best, Krissy!

    Just one little question first though....

    Who's Darrell?

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL.. I was talking to my friend darrell on the phone when I was typing that [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Ah right Krissy - should have known there'd be a sensible explanation, lol!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •